Rustic Bamboo Basket
INR. 2,750.00 Inclusive of all taxes
This variant is currently sold out
Let your frame tell a natural and eco-friendly story when picked up every time. Here is our tiny newborn basket made from bamboo that is known for good fortune. The bamboo basket has a detailed weaving on the top that resembles a strong raffia string. A set up with soft fur laid inside and a blanket that curls up one side of the basket and a bunch of flowers on the other side will do all the magic to evoke emotions in your photography. Our prop is designed in such a way to achieve the perfect squishy poses from those chubby babies and provides a cuddly fit to the toddlers
Ideal for babies between 0 - 2 M and 6 -12 M
TURN AROUND TIME
2 To 3 Working Days
L x B x H = 44 x 34 x 26 (all in cms)
Length = 35 cm
Breath = 28 cm
Height = 18 cm
1. We have taken the utmost care designing our props, keeping in mind the safety of your little clients. We insist you to always use these props under adult supervision for the safety of the babies and toddlers.
2.Viewing the props on different monitors and in varied lighting setups can make them appear divergently. So you might expect a slight variation of the actual props from that of the pictures displayed on the page.
3. Every piece used to design the prop is handmade from scratch, hence you might come across natural blemishes in the wood as an integral part of the product itself.
4. All the props have a mere purpose to be used in photography and have no actual functionality to be used as furniture.
5. Our unique craftsmanship makes every item distinctive hence no two products will be identical.
6. Items other than the title are only to evince the setup idea and do not come free with the product.
Mommyshotsbyamrita, Neelam vyas, Siddhi baby, Smarita Vinnakota, Nandini Gogoi, The Looney Lens, Swararane Photography, Moments Creator by Anushka, Ana Brandt, Lily of the valley Photography,Love Baby, Tiny tots , shivanibahetiphotography , siddhi baby photography,stockbylovephotography , felicityframesbysindu , memoriesbybarkha
Thank u so much for d lovely basket
Will surely tag u in the pictures once I post dem