If you don't find the answers to your questions on this page, you can always contact us via mail or through our contact number attached below. Your queries will be taken care of and will be replied in 1 to 2 business days. If you have any issues or dissatisfaction with the product that you received then please contact us immediately so that we can assist you and solve it .
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us - 87780 05580
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME
- Processing time required for Backdrops
- Printed Fabric Backdrops - 20 to 30 working days
- Printed Backdrops (Poly, Vinyl, Canvas) - 1 week
- Painted Backdrops (Food or Product) - 3 working days
- Painted fashion backdrops ( 7 ft and above ) - time varies according to raw canvas availability. Please check with us for sizes above 7 ft.
- The props with the tag ready to ship can be shipped in 2 working days and if it’s made to order, we would need 10 to 15 days time to make it for you.
- For International Shipping, the timeline depends on the carrier and it varies with each shipping partner.
All our backdrops are of excellent quality and we make sure that you will never be disappointed. But we absolutely know what your questions are? Which material should I choose? What size? How to store them? Here are the answers for some of your basic questions.
Poly is a thin flimsy canvas which has 120GSM thickness. It is light weight and is less vibrant than the actual canvas and can be rolled and stored. This biodegradable polyester media can be ironed in case of wrinkles but make sure that it should be ironed with a fabric on the backside of the poly drop.
- This backdrop can be printed in any size. So, they are widely used for maternity as well as for family shoots.
- They are light to carry.
- Poly materials are not washable.
- They can crease if you don’t take good care of them between sessions.
Our canvas option is the best when compared to the rest. It is HD photo quality matte canvas with 350 GSM thickness. More durable, vibrant and sturdy when compared to other options. As it is sturdy, it works well for floor and can be rolled and stored. In canvas, the maximum printable size on one side is 5 ft. If your canvas backdrop happens to crease or wrinkle, roll up and store in tube or lay/hang flat for 24-48 hours.
- This backdrop is sturdy and lasts for years if taken good care and hangs nice, flat and smooth. I love this material the most.
- Canvas materials are not washable
- They are a bit heavier to be carried for on-location sessions.
Our Vinyl option is of high quality, non-tearable synthetic media with 260 GSM thickness. These backdrops are easy to clean and can be rolled and stored. The maximum printable size on one side is 5ft.
- These durable backdrops works fabulous for food photography and also for baby cake smashes, as wiping clean is as easy as a pie. You can simply wipe with a damp cloth or use mild cleaning spray as needed.
- Vinyl materials are not washable
*Disclaimer: Please wipe stains immediately after spilling*
- The darker shades of backdrop will have a little shine on it. However, this is manageable if you are someone who use natural light for your shots.
Our fabric option works as a best travel companion as it can be folded and it is easy to carry. They are wrinkle resistant, soft and you can even stretch over bean bags. As it is super easy to clean you can prefer this backdrop for baby cake smashes. This backdrop is best to hang dry and to remove wrinkles, do not iron instead use steam. It has 270 GSM thickness and is 97% polyester and 3% spandex. The maximum printable size is 5 ft on one side for fabric backdrops.
*Please note: Due to the nature of this material and printing process, the size of the backdrop may vary by a couple of inches*
- It is wrinkle resistant, easy to store and clean when compared to other options. Best option for on-location sessions.
- Fabric materials can be handwashed.
- Due to its printing process it requires longer time when compared to other options and orders placed cannot be cancelled.